MegaSilica is an amorphous silicon-based organic soil conditioner that supplies available silica to plants. It improves the nutrient efficiency of other fertilizers by absorbing nutrients and slowly releasing them when required. It increases water retention and provides improved aeration in soil. Collectively, these benefits of organic soil conditioner increase yield and quality of crops and plants.
Organic soil conditioner is basically amorphous silica. Plant available silica actively boosts plants' ability to withstand stresses from disease, insects, and environmental pressure. This is the only growing medium that energizes and actually feeds your plants. Although silicon is an abundant element, it is mostly locked up in crystalline form and plant available silica is only available from amorphous silica.
Using MegaSilica will reduce consumption of fertilizers (NPK) through optimization of soil by approximately 15% - 30%
Yield per acre will increase by 15% - 30%
Vegetables will have a healthier look
Fruits will be bigger in size and number
In floriculture, plants and flowers will be bigger and healthier
Sugarcane stems will be thicker and taller in height
Number of rice grains per plant will be more
In cassava, roots will be thicker and juicy
Reduced irrigation frequency resulting in lower costs
- Rice: 75 kgs per acre
- Cotton: 50 kgs per acre
- Sugarcane: 50 kgs per acre
- Soya Bean: 75 kgs per acre
- All other agricultural crops: 50-75 kgs per acre
- Tobacco: 25 kgs per acre
- Vegetables: 50 kgs per acre
- Fruit plants: 15-25 grams per plant (to be applied near roots)
- In flowering plants: 1/4 lb - 1/2 lbs per plant (to be applied near roots)
- Established trees: 2 lbs per tree
- Turf and Landscaping: 2 1/2 lbs per 1000 square feet
- Broadcast spread and incorporated into the top 10-20 cm using an off-set disc plough or rotary hue for sugarcane. Generally all SiO2 is applied to soil before planting.
BENEFITS OF USING ORGANIC SOIL CONDITIONER
- Increases plant growth, flowering and fruiting
- Increases crop yield and quality of crop
- Is rich source of plant available silicon
- Has high water holding capacity
- Neutralizes aluminum toxicity
- Unlocks phosphate and makes it available to plant
- Reduces use of conventional fertilizers from 25-30%
- Protects plants against insect, pests and fungal infection
- Leads to a reduction in irrigation and gives drought resistance to plants
- Increases plants resistance to salt intoxication
- Increases soil porosity
- Gives strength to roots and stem of plant
- Dramatically increases the cation exchange capacity, stimulating the absorption of nutrients
- Will increase carbon sequestration
- The results are visible within 15-20 days initially in the form of color of the leaves which will be darker and growth will be faster as compared to normal crops without MegaSilica
- It should be added in soil before planting, at the time of sowing it should be applied with seed.
- For sugarcane, rice, cassava, vegetables and other crops, it should be mixed in soil during soil preparation.
- For rubber, tea, coffee, fruit and flower plantations, a small part of it should be applied near roots while sowing and in old plants by digging and applying near roots.
- For lawn use, for optimal results, mow the lawn, apply MegaSilica soil conditioner and water the lawn sufficiently. While only one application of the product is needed, repeat after 30 - 60 days if necessary